Domestic & Commercial EPC Certificate provider

Stacey Surveys Ltd


Phone:  01443 442840 for more information

An EPC is intended to inform potential buyers or tenants about the energy performance of buildings in West Wales, so they can consider energy efficiency as part of their investment or business decision to buy or occupy that building.


An Commercial EPC is only required when a building is constructed, sold or rented out. Not only in West Wales but Wales and England.

EPCs for non-dwellings must be produced by an accredited non-domestic energy assessor, who is a member of a government approved accreditation scheme. Our assessor Phil Stacey can carry out a survey of your Commercial property in West Wales, and and supply you with a commercial EPC.

Commercial EPC certificate in West Wales

Quidos and Elmhurst accredited Phil Stacey is a qualified, accredited and insured Commercial Energy Assessor with 10 years’ experience, offering a warm & efficient service, putting clients at ease and providing a professional service to commercial clients throughout West Wales.

West Wales EPC certificate